this is my art and stuff.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Morbid Fascinations?

This is "Bury My Scalp at Wounded Knee." It's a piece about the merciless native American holocaust we whiteys perpetrated. I really cared about that for like, four straight months, which is pretty long short attention span considered.

In addition to my Indian sympathies I also like to make stuff that looks gross. Playing with latex trying to make convincing rotting skin was pretty durn fun. Adding nasty weave to it that stuck to everything in my room was also pretty neat-o. Actual human hair that isn't mine makes me kind of sick. Good thing it was fake and I bought at at CVS for six dollars.

This is Pookie. Pookie my child. I borne him from a spooky place. I pretty sure Satan naw possessed me o sumthin cuz I never sewed anything in my life before this and I didn't have a pattern or nuthin. He talks to me when I try to sleep. I'm not really kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment